Let’s Make DIY Slime for kids. Join me and I will show you how.
I’m sure every mom has had the same experience, just before a holiday when you’re asked two days before the event to bring treats for the class.
Monster slime this is a quick and easy alternative to eliminate the sugar rush and provide hours of fun for everyone.
Making slime is one project that can turn into a family activity. Create slime, then make containers from up-cycled plastic containers or for large groups decorate zip lock bags.
- In one bowl mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup glue. (I prefer clear Elmer’s glue)
- Now it’s time to add color or glitter. (Add glow in the dark paint for a little extra fun in the dark)
- In another bowl measure out 1/2 cup liquid starch.
- Slowly mix the glue/water mixture into the starch.
- Switch to mixing it with your hands for a few until you feel it come together.
- Divide into small containers and hide little treasures inside.
Hint: Liquid slime gets better in time but can be used right away. Playing with it helps it set. Decorate baby food jars or up-cycled containers and fill with slime for great party favors.
For more watch: